7.29.2010

if only i could eat my words

today we joked about my starting a food blog. no, i couldn't! i'm not sure i should "feed" my already out of control obsession with food. but it's healthy, she said. like how one cannot eat too much salad. i was silenced. after all, i am in no position to argue the fact that i'd gladly walk home from work - and back - and home again in order to not feel guilty about creating a recipe for four, leaving barely enough left-over for a mid-day snack the following afternoon.  so, i started this - which may or may not be about my obsessions with creating mostly edible and therefore disappearing art. either way, my fair-weather friends, you no longer have to come up with an excuse as to why you haven't yet tried my amazing recipe for dal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment